Saturday, November 04, 2006

Psycho and georgians

Everybody wanted me to write smth new so voila,here it is!Anna's in Paris,i miss her already...she promised to send an sms when she arrives,but still nothing...probably the plane was delayed again,probably there's smth wrong with her phone or...well,i'm a bit worried cause of this snowfall and stuff but i know everything's all right.And after all that's Air France and not some Siberian Airlines!
That was just some news,now the thing i wanted to write about.Don't be angry with me(no no,i'm not pessimistic at all),i just didn't know what to write about but everybody orders me to write so blame yourself when you read it!
I've been told once(too late though)that men' psychology is quite illogical(no offence guys).It's just that they need to win and when they do...oops - interest's over!What i want to say is that they like you as long as you don't show any interest.When you start to...well,there can be 2 ways:a)a happy ending,b)(wich is more likely) a bad end one.I can't understand the reason!I can tell you:i've had such an experience...er...3 times.All this 3 times were a disaster.Nearly a disaster.But hopefully only one was complete(wry smile).Once(quite a long time ago and to tell the truth i don't remember everything in detail)(plus i was younger and less self assured) i just came up to one guy,said i liked him,he told me the same and we split up a month later.Then one guy said he liked me but i was as stupid as to tell him i liked his friend...i not only lost my chance but also kind of made their relationship uneasy...not that i blamed myself a lot.And now...he asked "May i ask why?"!My god...why could that be i wonder?!Oh,sorry i repeat this,but it just,you know,kind of shocked me.So the question is: if everything ends up like this,should you tell them you like them?Or you'd better shut up?I don't know...from now on i guess i'd better shut up,but who knows if it's right?Oh,it's so complicated!At first i thought like: come on,just tell!At least nothing bad will happen!"...but now i see that lots of bad(well,not bad but still quite unpleasant)things can happen.But strange men are not a reason to hide away,aren't they?

Yesterday when i was in the metro on my way home from dancing classes an old georgian man set by my side.He started to tell me stuff like "you're so beautiful and blah" and "could you wear military uniform"(haha)...i just sat and said nothing cause i knew he was just a typical old georgian half-drunk man.But then he said:"You should make the men you chose do what you want.If you haven't chosen him already of course".I said i have not yet.Then he wished me happiness and went off the car.I was stupefied.Really,it was like a prophecy or smth like that...I will remember things you said,my old georgian friend;)!

I'm done for today.Good night everybody!

3 comments:

Jul said...

Sorry for interrupting.Oh my...impressive.Thanks - i'll wait for part duex.But why Scandi?

Jul said...

Forgot to say...yes,probably they don't deserve me,but tell this to TSA!I'm really sorry you're not posted,but thats just...well,it's quite a thing to have a laugh about...

Jul said...

What?You changed your mind?