Sunday, November 26, 2006

Everything


Yesterday night i felt gloomy cause i had lots of things to do and i realised i don't have enought time fot everything(not that it was the first time i realised it) and i felt really..well,bad.Cause i thought of life.Everybody(well,not everybody,but at least those who's blogs i read;) wrote it is great,great for different reasons.And yeaterday night i thought about it and some very unpleasant thoughts and feelings were messing in my mind.Like what if my dreams won't come true?Like what if it all will turn out in a different way?Not in the way i expect it to turn out?What then?I don't want to embody them in my chldren as most of people do.I don't want that.I want to have it for myself.I want to have them,my dreams,for myself,and moreover:i want to have them come true.And you know,after all this things i thought about i felt better.It was a pity it was about 1a.m.,so too late to call anybodyand whine,and i couldn't tell this all to my mom,though she asked why i was so furstrated.I love her and i know she wans to help,but i'm just not ready.Not now.So anyway,i felt better,cause i thought:why do i think in such a way?Why the hell do i think they wonnt ever come true?Why do i think my life will be unworthy?I can't,i don't have any right to think in such a way!It really is great,and,believe me,it's up to all of us to make it the way we want,the way we would like it to happen!So if anybody i know starts to think in as a stupid way as i did just read this post once more.It's all nonsence in a way,but it's true.It's great,it's beautiful,it's all up to us.Life;)...

4 comments:

mumi said...

Sorry for off topic, but
i'm sure you'll like it and
2

Anuta said...

hey jul! you must know something if you feel that bad one more time(though i hope it wont happen) you can call me on my mobile even if it is one A.m. because i know how it is when you want to talk to somebody but it is too late.

Anya K said...

Oomph...terrible state, when you're doing smth when you're tired as hell and still have to do a lot...Whatever the case is, don't give up, you'll manage somehow)))
By the way, a good thing to cheer up is to flick through your old school friend's livejournal pages))) Fortunately, I have one))) http://anitad.livejournal.com/ , but by now I haven't much in it(((
Anyway, visit it someday)))
PS: don't you know, maybe meeting with my old sincere friend will give me a chance to write about it??)))

Jul said...

Oh,thanks everybody...thanks Anna,next time don't blame me if u hear a phone call late at night:) and Aline,don't worry,at least this post ended quite positive.Welcome Anya K;)i'll visit your blog!And as for mumi..thanks for photos,hm,who could you be?;)