Thursday, November 30, 2006

Home sweet home...

Stayed at home today.I feel so,well,strange:)Strange to be at home,strange not to be sleepy,strange in every way!I wander why are we all so stressed,nervous...?Is it time pressure or what?Cause i become more and more irritable every day...awfull,actually.Today's an exception from the rule,it doesn't count.I don't want to imagine what i'll be like when i'll have -don't know how to call it-kind of extra-mural french.But the mane point of it all is to get accustomed as fast as possible,to avoid being too nervy.Oh,nearly forgot,thanks to старая дешевка i'll have russian too,cause i don't think i'll pass the exam well enough if she'll go on teaching us like this(and believe me she will!)Ok,no more school!See: it's on my mind even when i'm at home.Done with it.I wander how are Anna,Aline and Ilya there...and lusty Nastine!!!!!

5 comments:

Anuta said...

oh dear all i can say is that aline and ilya were fine at home. and i was there alone with lusty and (quelle surprise) bitchy nastine. she can try as much as she wishes she wont be able to destroy our friendship!

mumi said...

ooops...

Jul said...

Surprise-surprise...i can't understand her.But it doesn't matter cause our friendship's too strong for it and that whatever happens you can be sure you can trust me as well as always cause i don't know what's nastine up too and i don't even want to know it!!!!

mumi said...

go check my fuckin' blog

Jul said...

Yeah-yeah,i checked it...shlakova and andrej look gorgeous,as always!