Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh dear me...

Had nothing to do...did smth strange...wow,i knew all these quizes are for oldie spinsters or some like me...

Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...breath taking
Your hugs are...to die for
Your eyes...burn into my heart
Your touch is...awakening my heart
Your smell is...beautiful
Your smile is...encouraging
Your love is...one of a kind

Oh dear,what the hell am i doing?!
What Makes You.. by SheBangs12
Your name?
Your gender?
What makes you sexy?Everything
What makes you pretty?Your style
What makes you loveable?How sweet you are
What makes you fun?Your adventurous nature
What makes you irresistable?Your flirtatious nature
What makes you cute?Cute? You? Hahaha.

Who makes you horny? Hobbits? Elves? Men? ...Something else??? by snorts
Name/Username:
Who turns you on?Dwarves.
Why?You like to ride them.

4 comments:

Jul said...

I'll post a comment myself:please,please don't think i'm completely out of mind!!!!!

ksenia said...

yeah, you ARE crazy, my poor Jul! But don't worry, so am I)) But it's a SHOCK for me the fact that you are male! haha

Jul said...

Hey,i'm not male!Its just this fucking box that always puts 'male' there!
Thanks for irish thing:)how sweet...

Jul said...

And by the way,Ksenija,you can be glad that this box doesn't put 'other'!