Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Have no time to write...gotta go walk my dog...have to go to British council...have to go to the library...have to visit French culture center...ooh,a lot to do....
7:57pm
Got home at last!Home,sweet home!Spent like 5 hours in the fucking library reading the "Evolution of Sinn Fein"(Irish nationalist party).Well,lets say English in 1920 was a bit different and quite funny:)
This book changed my opinion about O'Connell...I never thought he was such a...idiot.And Thomas Davis turned out to be a hero...oops,everybody writes different!Ok,won't bother anybody with Young Ireland and United Irishmen conflict!
Just kiss me,i should have been born Irish!:)

2 comments:

ksenia said...

I wish I were as keen on something as you... It makes life more interesting.
But I can disagree with u in a point that you think that you should have been born Irish. You won't love this country so passionatly living in it. Imagine yourself reading about ancient Russia (э... пыталась сказать древняя Русь, не уверена, что это именно так переводится) and watching such a concert as Kalinka-Malinka, ansambl' sela Krasnoe Vimya etc.
So, you sould be glad to be Russian, moreover the fact of being Russian has some advantages:
1. First and the main one - You know me! (just kidding)
2. Have you ever heard such expression: crazy Russians? People expect you to do crazy things so you are free to do them.
3. Russia is the country that has nothing but living in it you can have everything
Isn't it enough? I bet it is... If not... Reread first point ;-)

Jul said...

Gee..i agree.Krasnoe Vimya rules.And the first point is quite,hmmmm,quite a thing;)And what about crazy russians...yep,at least you still talk to me when i write on your blog stuff like "kiss my ass" and do strange test and find out that i want to marry a dwarf,not TSA.(oh,sorry,TSA seems to be a dwarf,ha-ha)So Ph.Dr.Ivanova's right nearly as usual)P.S.If anybody wants to hear more on Young Ireland,United Irishmen,Fenians,Sinn Fein and the rest just give me a call!If not...well,give me a call anyway!