Tuesday, November 21, 2006

November 21 definitely sucks


Today was an 'oh-my-dear-god' day...(or just a fucking day,for short)(all i can say's fuck me...)(don't get that too directly).I thought i wouldn't swear at my blog but fuck this all!!!Писец.No,really,i don't wanna have all these tests tomorrow and to go to this hell we call lyceum.Not hell probably,but just some place for the departed...do i look like a ghost?I may,cause i need sleep and i can't have it,so...er,well,optimism,we say;).I know,i know,it's just what i feel like at the moment,but still.I just don't feel like Bolscheviks' revolution(bolschevik:)...looks funny) or algebra!I don't feel like numbers or functions or like french grammar.I feel like fucking you all with all this,i'm sorry.I thought i wouldn't swear.Wrote 'fuck' 4 times.And 'bolschevik' looks like a swear word too.

5 comments:

ksenia said...

Oh, Jul, our posts are pretty similar, hah? So you probably feel the same way as I do... Stupid life! But we are strong enough to wait till better times come. I really believe that we are. So smile... It's the only way!

Jul said...

I know,dear,i know...thanks anyway:)

Anuta said...

all i can say i that i understand you

onar said...

come on my little turkey in orange suoce!!!After all school is not that bad!I'm sure you can find sth really funny in your school day....There must be!!hang on anyway....

ksenia said...

HEY!!! It's time to write something new! Write about yourself! What do u think of your life! And write how wonderful the life is! Because it really IS wonderful believe me. I hope I won't ever change my mind!