Monday, November 27, 2006

No comment


Today was much of a day...i won't even comment on it,cause i don't want going through it once more.Just a brief overview:many of us were histerical/predhisterical today and when i was going home by metro i thought-what the fuck?!-oh my God,why?Why me,why so?Why so difficult,so complicated,so...cloudy at the horizont?I can't understand why i can't live today and be happy?Why do i have to look in future every minute?And realize every minute how complicated,difficult and cloudy it is?!I know i should live today,i know it...but i can't.Final.I just can't.Pity me...Dum spiro,spero, as our latin teacher would say...

1 comment:

Anuta said...

oh my jul! jul jul you better stayed with us and listened to what has happened because then you woukdnt be so pessimistic. as soon as you can call me and i will tell you everything.