Saturday, October 28, 2006

Back to normal.Silence.

Hi everybody.You can congratulate me:I guess i'm back to normal.At least i hope so.Of course i have some unpleasent post syndroms,but in general it's all over now.As if...ok,closed the topic,as i like to say since wednesday.So windy outside,so cold and wet.But i like it now...quite...er,romantic.Thank god holidays are near - one week left and a whole week of rest...!I'm not sure if it's going to be rest exactly,cause i have such a trate that even if it's holidays i'm still busy.Thats my trate:i'm always busy!I always find smth to do...well,that's just me.Quite a short post,but i can't say much now...it happens sometimes:i'm just not in the mood to talk.i could say i'll enjoy wind and silence,but my father is vacum-cleaning my room,so that's not silence exactly...
Je voudrais habiter au(ou a la?) ferme en Bourgogne ou le silence total est merveiux.

1 comment:

Anuta said...

jul stop it just stop! everything is great unless you think so (well not alwayas) and plz write sth new.!