Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This cruel,unfair world wich turned me down...

No,seriously,why is it all so unfair?!When(thank God,at last)(!!!) i decided to do a more or less sencible thing i can't do it!Really,that's just NOT FAIR!Come on,TSA,is it so difficult to switch on your internet for a while...?We happen to live in a fully modernized world with highly developed communications,why not use them when necessary(i would say when i need it).Am i selfish?I don't think so.It's you-know-who who pretty much loves himself and can't get his holy butt down to his comp!!!Men confuse me.I confuse men.Probably we just are not created for each other?Should i become a lesbian then?Yuck,i'm not that furstrated...so i'll keep on confusing them till i get what i want,and that's FINAL!!!
(Everybody thanks for understanding and helping to gather the strength i have now,i love you)

3 comments:

Anuta said...

dear jul dont worry i hope everything will be fine! just dont change your mind about telling him what you think and you wil be happy!!! call me.

Jul said...

I cakked you,but you were in a shower...your mum told me you'll ring me back.Everything is fine actually,i stopped worrieng.But now i understand i have another aim:to let that self-assured butt know me!

onar said...

could you please explain me what the hell is going on?!?But stll I basicly agree with Anna,and to say comp are not that good in love-relationships......