Saturday, October 14, 2006

Beauty


I just thought...There could be 2 possibilities:weather women were more beautiful in the previous century,or it's black and white photography and makeup...No,really,why so?From this list Rommie Schneider's my favourite(the 1st photo).Well,and Audrey of course,I can't just forget that incredibly tini woman!:)If we all could be likeher...45 kilos!Can you imagine?Anyway,I'd like to know everybody's opinion!

(Just in case:photo1-Rommie Schneider,2-Elizabeth Taylor,3-Vivien Leigh,4-Audrey Hepburn,5-Grace Kelly,6-Greta Garbo)

4 comments:

onar said...

Couldn't it be both?!I think that black and wite photos make people more beutiful,but of course these wonderful women were extraordinary good looking!!!now women look more or less all the same....

Jul said...

Yep...more or less they really do:)And I agree about black and white photos:you don't look pale or anything...you just can't!

Anuta said...

thank you really thank you for audrey i love her and well she wasnt just beautiful she a WOMAN! thats what we really need to be individual! sometimes we forget about it..

Jul said...

Oh yes i did;)and it's great,believe me!