Thursday, October 05, 2006

Autumn

The falling of the leaves, William Butler Yeats

Autumn is over the long leaves that love us,
And over the mice in the barley sheaves;
Yellow the leaves of the rowan above us,
And yellow the wet wild-strawberry leaves.

The hour of the waning of love has beset us,
And weary and worn are our sad souls now;
Let us part, ere the season of passion forget us,
With a kiss and a tear on thy drooping brow.

Well,autumn came...so windy,wet,cold dreary...yuck!And the leaves are falling(as you may read above)and I can't imagine how I will cope in winter,cause i hate getting up in the dark and hurrying somewhere and...oh....I NEED SUMMER BACK!I hate getting up in the dark but i hate feeling depressed even more!So come on,why not turn the seasons around,eh?William seemed to feel the same way,i do pity that poor guy...and living in 1800something must have been even more terrible,espessialy in revolutionary Ireland...But that's not the point!
When will the fucking true love's first kiss break the spell and i'll live happily ever after?
Shrek,I'm waiting for you!(or at least Puss in Boots...)

8 comments:

ksenia said...

Shrek, huh? Not bad... not bad at all :) But still, you have Il'ya, he is not green and he doesn't have funny ears... Just kidding)Yeah, I know, it's not the best time for my stupid jokes! I'm sorry, I really am. Sorry for not being attentive enough as usual, but I'll try, I promise! Just tell me if you need my help! Oh wait! I know. I have an idea... Just call me and I'll tell you. ;-)

As for autumn... I can't say I don't like it at all but... mostly yeah, I hate it)) But the good thing about it (autumn, not hating it) is that this is the perioud when we can reorganize ourselves if you know what I mean. I mean it's the best time to ask yourself questions and what is more important to answer them. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I bet you do.

To sum up I understand you and ready to help you with your Shrek. And autumn... Just gives us time to think. It's really important sometimes.

Yours faithfully,
Ksyu.

ksenia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jul said...

Thanks,Ksyu,thanks for the comment and for being sympathetic...I don't even have time to call you today!!!But probably I'll find a min before dancing...But i have to say that everything goes wrong.EVERYTHING!They say life's stripy,and if everything goes wrong today later everything'll be ok,i know it...but the thing is that i feel bad TODAY and later...well,we'll see what will be later!
Thanks anyway;)

onar said...

ehm...I'm the only one who loves winter?!I feel great under the rain and even better under the snow!I love to come home in the evening and seat in front of the fire just reading and feeling warm!That's wonderfull!!!And for true love....he'll come,maybe not green but he'll come Jul..just wait...and be positive!!!

Jul said...

Well yes,Marghe,you're the only one here cause don't you think Italian winter is a BIT different from our...?We freez.Our limbs freez.We can't seet in front of the fire cause we have no fire!Not that we live like ancient people,but our apartments may get cold when it's -30C outside.

ksenia said...

Yeah, Jul, you're right... But still, it's not like -30 all the time. Usually it's like -10 or so. But there are few weeks every winter when we can't even move normaly cause our blood freeze and we can't make a movement. marghe, believe me, it's the worst time ever!

Anuta said...

well i cant agree with you girls. it is not cold in my appartement even when it is -35 outside and winter is not that bad. it is beautiful! not like autumn or spring. it is quite wet in february but still winter is beutiful especially before the new year and christmas. sometimes you think that you feel terrible because of the weather so do i mostly but i really enjoy one saying if you cant change your fate change your attitude. believe me it helps.

ksenia said...

Yeah, you are right! Do you know what I like about winter? Walking with you)) You are so funny trying to fall down every second.
PS By the way, Ann, I haven't seen you 4 ages! When will we meet?