Sunday, December 17, 2006

Here comes the bride all dressed in wight...

...Sweetly serene in the soft glowing light
Lovely to see
Marching to thee
Sweet love united for eternity.

Time for a new optimistic post.This's gonna be a large project in two parts,so be patient.I had to do a deal of research for this one so you should pay tribute to my work.I was inspired by my recent dreams(remember,Ann?).The thing is,i had a dream where i was getting married for two nuights and i decided to create this post.I need to put it all in logical order.The logical order tells me to write who the groom is first,but i'll ignore my inner voice.Not for long.(ha-ha,this is a joke).

1)Season.
Late spring or early autumn.Lets say may or september,as long as it's mild outside.
2)Time.
Morning.It could be dawn actually.Sorry,dear guests,you'll have to wake up before sunrise.You could do such a little thing for your precious Jul,couldn't you?
3)Location.
The ceremony itself takes place in Ireland(i know,i'm not very imaginative),co.Wicklow,Guinnes lake(i didn't choose the location by the title!)See below:

There's definitely smth wrong with the link,but you still can check it out:
maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Ireland,Wicklow&daddr=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.977057,58.183594&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&z=11&ll=53.009826,-6.047974&spn=0.18963,0.679779&iwloc=addr
4)The essential thing:the ring.I think all Piaget jewellery's beautiful,but his rings are special.Espessially the Piaget wedding possession ring.It's simple but on the other hand quite exqusite.Perfect for a wedding ring...the prise is another matter...

5)The dress.Just as the ring:simple,but exqusite.Just like this...


6)Bride's maid dress.Sorry girls if you don't like it,you'll have to wear this.I'm sure you're ready for this little sacrifice!



7)The veil.I had to cut Marcia's face a little.I love the veil cause you look like Lady Marry...no,really,this special headband makes it special.

8)The flowers.I'm not sure yet...i think of white peonies.I love peonies,they remind me of my childish home:my granny used to grow lots of peonies in our cottage...these are happy memories:)So there're definitely going to be peonies.And little roses.See below:



Plus the bride's maids will carry small bunches of lavender:


9)Oh dear...nearly forgot about shoes!I'm torn between two pairs of Jimmy Choo's...
These...

...or these...

10)Well,the other dilemma is my mom's dress...i thought of these,but i'm not sure...i hope she won't get mixed with the bride!

Sorry guys.i'm worn out...TO BE CONTINUED

6 comments:

Anuta said...

oh yeah this should bevery beautiful but please tell me about your groom cause i dont want you to marry an irish hobbit

Jul said...

Ok,i'll wisper it to you later.Just wait till i finish the whole thing.

ksenia said...

HEY! I want to know this LITTLE detail too! And the other one is... Who will be your Bride's maid?..

Jul said...

Um...how many can there be...?The more the better;)

ksenia said...

I don't know... it all depends on what religion you/your fiance has... I would say it all depends on many different things.

Jul said...

Er...you think i'm muslim...?