Sunday, December 31, 2006

NY party: home, sweet home!

Really, there's no place like home!And NY party is no exception. This probably is the craziest time i'm blogging: in Russia it's 4:48 exactly.Well, the party was traditional but great: Vladimir Putin's speach, Moet champagne, salads, fish and of course vodka.I didn't drink any!But anyway i'm ok now, an hour earlier i was a bit merry after a glass of wine and um...i didn't count champagne...probably 5 glasses...after these i was a bit merry, but i usually get fine in little time,so now i'm bright and don't want to sleep at all!But gotta go wash my hair after so much hair spray i vaporised on it...
Me and the pine
Merry me and my even more merry mum:)

3 comments:

ksenia said...

yeah! new year as it is! Merry! Merry people, merry home, merry dog! Merry year!

onar said...

Ah ah!!I was in spain, absolutely druk and happy....what a wonderful ,new year!!!kisses my merry Jul..
p.s.I've sent ya a postcard but I'm not that sure it'll arrive..let's wait..

Jul said...

Jeez,thanks,Marghe!I see your NY was even more merry than mine...i'm not jealous!;)