Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Here comes the groom...

...ta-ta-ta-da...
(there no words in this march for a groom,sory)

11)Tux.Oh my dear god.I just couldn't find the righ one so i picked the one Ksju liked.I like it too:the best from loads of tuxes i've looked through.Though in my previous post i said everything i thought about tuxes.Too formal.But wedding is a formal occasion after all...

12)I need some less formal dress for a party.Cause i can't imagine myself lifting my wedding dress over my knees,putting on hard shoes and dancing a jig!Here it is:
13)I though i could change my shoes too...to smth less formal.It's gonna be a party after all!
14)Groom's less formal wear:i'm sorry, i can't help thinking about checked knitwear!I'm paranoid on checked knitwear!CHECKED KNITWEAR!!!!
15)Reception.Well...we won't have any party on the lake,cause sooner or later we're gonna freeze there,so i guess there'll be rustic chairs with cozy cusions,like these.But of course this photo was taken at the seaside,but pretend they're on the lake!
16)Cake.At the reception there'll be served this small tarts and the cake itself will be waiting for guests in the restaurant.The tarts:
The cake:traditional is the best!Snowy-wight...uh...
And of course drinks.At the reception there'll be some cooling drinks in case i would faint.And some hot drinks.Very ho drinks,cause as i've said before poor guests will freeze there!
17)Music.I don't want the traditional march,i'm sick of it.I need something special...i have several proposals,you can vote:
1.Tween Peaks theme by Angelo Badalamenti.You could think that a track from a thriller is not the best choice,but hey,just listen!It's marvelous!
2.Everlasing love by U2.I'm not sure myself,but it could be.
3.Misty by Frank Sinatra.I love you,Frank!
4.Majestica by Lisa Lynne
5.Morning Prayer by Steve Schuch and The Night heron Consort
The most likely are numbers 1,3 and 5 especially,but i haven't decided yet.All other songs i could leave for the party.

3 comments:

ksenia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ksenia said...

Is it just me who can't see the dress?
Ha, told ya that it's the best tux))

Jul said...

Ehm,i can't see it either...tomorrow i'll post a pict again...