Saturday, December 30, 2006

Easy comes...easy goes!The year i mean

Some people(including me)think we shouldn't ever look back,we should moove forward.That's why i don't want to overlook this year wich is leaving us once more:i lived it,that's enough.I have no right to say it was bad for me,cause for some i love it was much more difficult,so i would say it was just...er,tiring.There were moments i want to repeat,there were some i'd like to forget and never remember again.All i can say that life is beautiful,life is great,whatever it gives us and whatever it takes away.It's just...you know...normal.Something comes,something goes...but the best things in our life stay forever,at least in our hearts,thats why i can definitely say i love it.I said we shouldn't look back but here's just a glance.Here things that stay.
Friends stay.I met lots of interesting people and looked deeper into my old friends and saw something new,something different,something great.There were lots of tests,but i believe it was for the best:we always have them to prove mostly to ourselves that there's no other thing like friendship,and that when your friend has troubles,or when we both have troubles other things don't seem to matter.
Dreams stay.I can't say i'm very dreamy,but i have lots of dreams.Little of them may come true in 2007,but hope for some.But anyway they will stay and wait till their turn to come true.I believe in the old proverb 'everything is good in its season'.
Family stays.Sometimes i think i could kill my parents,but when i understand how much i am addicted,how much i love them...
Inner world stays.It's not influenced by the troubles from the outside,it always stays the same:only for you.
Your world stays.Your world is your friends,your family and your dreams.
That is all about looking back.I'd like to look into the future.The next year must be terrific,i feel it.But anyway i hope it won't disappoint me.At least i know i'll be happy anyway having all those things that stay.Time for NY resolutions:):
1.I'll become more tolerant.
2.I'll do everything i possibly can to help.
3.I won't quarrel about stupid things.
4.I will show those i love that i love them more and more often.
5.I'll pay more attention to the household stuff.
6.I'll stop thinking about the future so much.
7.I'll play more with my dog and cat.
8.I'll smile and cry whenever i want.
9.I will finally understand that small worries can't affect happiness in general.
10.I'll overcome all the difficulties life gives me(with only little help;)
Thats all i can think of right now,probably later i'll remember smth else.Thanks for attention:)and Happy New Year to everybody!Love,Juljul:*

No comments: