Sunday, December 24, 2006

Seasons greetings...

Um,hello everybody!I'm Juljul,nice to meet you.I'm not just Juljul,i'm that special kind of Juljul who's 16 today...yeah.Dear god,the person who used the expression 'time flows' was stupid,cause it surely doesn't flow,it runs,runs as fast as it can like a chaised rabbit!!!Life runs,i run...we're all in a hurry.We all are hurrying to happy future that lies ahead and i'm in no way pessimistic about it!I'm happy,though i don't feel any more older.I promise solemnly to everybody that i'll stay the same,or at least change for the best.Thanks to everybody who wished me all the best today,that was really great,i recieved greetings even from my hohlyatsky friends and i was confused and happy!Thanks once more,you know i love you all!Just the way you are;)So i don't change - you don't change:a deal?Ok,i'll go and prepare for the tomorrow party...
P.S.I'm really glad cause i'm writing this post om my new pc,woohoo:)

No comments: