Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Vote here...

The problem is that sooner or later i have to decide the thing about my future career and this worries me a bit...you know,I've been told 2 different opinions:one says i should listen to my parents cause they have alot of experience and wish me only good,the other: i should consider their opinion of course,but not really do what they tell cause if you end up in a university with some thing you're not interested in you'll be....well,it'll be terrible.I've talked to many of my friends of different ages:school,university,post university...and still the opinions separated in these 2 different ways as i described above.The whole point is that 1) my mom wants me to become an economist(but i don't really look forward to it,i don't know why i have such antipathy for economics) 2) my dad wants me to become a lawyer(i look forward to it alittle bit more,again I'm not really sure why) 3)me...i guess you know it's difficult to do the job you like and earn enough money... So the thing i'm really interested in is Irish history or just Irish studies.I mean,i just read lots of books on Irish history,go to our state library to look for some rare books when I'm more or less free...(happens only on holidays,though) but i thought that becoming a professional in Irish studies could be a financial disaster.When i discussed it with my friends they said it would not if I'll be able to study and then probably work in Ireland...(not all of my friends,though...and it was long ago)but i don't know...my parents say it's better to become a lawyer or an economist and earn enough money to make the whole Irish thing my hobby...I'm not sure...I understand they're just trying to be sensible,but who knows what sensible is...?I really do need your valuable opinion.I hope i wrote everything correctly,i mean it's a long post and I'm not sure i wrote it in logical order...
Sorry for bothering everybody(by 'everybody' i mean Anna and Marghe)
I'm reaching for the sky;)

8 comments:

Jul said...

I guess you've heard smth a bit like this before;)
I pluked up my courage and posted it on the blog!
Marghe,you can leave another quote from Bakunin!

Anuta said...

юль знаешь что я думаю что если ты не будешь заниматься тем чем ты хочешь ты никогда не заработаешь много денег. ну станешь ты экономистом но их веь столько и если у тебя не будет желания быть экономистом ты не обойдёшь тех кто об этом мечтал а юрист тут чтобы стать профессионалом тебе тоже нужно большое жедание. я считаю что ты можешь получить то образование коорое ты хочешь и подумать как ты будешь зарабатывать на этом деньги, в конце концов если ты хочешь работать в какой-то компании тебе будет достаточно пройти очень хорошие курсы, знание языка у тебя есть с компом ты разберешься да и вообще ты же понимаешь что не обязательно работать по профессии! зачем гробить 5 лет жизни на то что тебе неинтересно! потом мне тоже страшно ведь политологам не просто найти работу которая бы хорошо оплачивалась но мне это интересно и я этого хочу. это конечно только моё мнение но ты мне близка и я не хочу чтобы ты была несчастлива а будешь ли ты счастлива занимаясь тем что тебе не нравиться. конечно решать тебе и здесь я только советую никого не слушать это твоя жизнь и это твой выбор,а ятебя просто поддержу! ну и последнее старое и банальное не в деньгах счастье( а в их количекстве:) шутка конечно. как будто наши родители добились всего и сразу, они тоже начинали а сейчас посмотри как всё хорошо. аже если ты не станешь экономистом думаю через какое то время ты будешь прилично зарабатывать,

Anuta said...

ну вот прям сочинение вышло

Jul said...

Спасибо за поддержку!Правда спасибо,это здорово.Еще есть какое то количество времени(не решаюсь говорить,что много,но есть)чтобы все обдумать и взвеить...Тебя я конечно тоже на 100% поддерживаю.Хоть я и мало чего понимаю в политике и,соответственно,политологи,но только зная тебя могу сказать,что ты всегда добиваешься того,чего хочешь и добьешься этого и в любой будущей профессии.

onar said...

Oh God!I can say I've understood every single word!!Still,Jul ya know what I think about that particular matter,and ya know also what Bakunin thinks bout your future...what more can you wish?le me think about that...yeah!I know..here you are Patty Smith words...Peopele have the power to dream and make their dream reality!!
Or sth like that...

Jul said...

I love you and Patty Smith,though I've never read her poems.But i guess they should be pretty good!

ksenia said...

You know, I have reread Anya's post and what I realized is that I'm totally agree with her! Do just what you want to do not what you think you should do. Of course your mom & dad want a bright future for you... But still... It's your life and your choise. Remember, we have just 1 life and it's time to decide how you want it to be in future.

Anyway, I'm always there 4 u!

Jul said...

Oh...I can see the comment...it's so sweet,thanks!You're the best!You all are!Thanks,Ksu,I guess you all are right,who knows,lets wait-time'll show us the way...just invented this expression;)