Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thai bloggers rule!

Just wanted to say thanks to all that people living in and out of Thailand for reading my crazy messages and even paying attention to them!They sound stupid cause it's not very likely they met our precious laydyboy Adam(Eve on friday nights)...But I hope all this won't be in vain and I'll manage to find someone who was more or less aquainted with him(her).Everything I wanted to say for the moment.I'll write smth bigger the other day cause I have a bit of a problem to write about,but now I'm not in the mood,so maybe tomorrow...or the day after tomorrow...or...well,some day I surely will!
P.S.Thai bloggers!Thanks again!

1 comment:

onar said...

I agree.. and I thanks too all the thai blogers who are helping us..and of course thanks to ya my darling..always the best....