Monday, September 18, 2006

Tiring day - boring story

Today was a tiring day...I came home from school and did smth not so important like er...don't remember,but thats not the point.Then I realized "Oh God!Today's Monday!Dance everybody..." or smth like that.Had to get up,pack my shoes and go dancing....came home:my parents were trying to construct a bed.I guess I don't need to say they were doing it long and slow so had to walk the dog myself.The part of having a dog I sometimes hate.Then realised have to go to school tomorrow too.And tomorrow is my first latin class.I wander how will that be.At least i hope it'll be interesting.But who knows,latin's kind of...dead?Well,at least we'll be more or less educated:)(wry smile).Plus had no time to be on msn today...sorry,Marghe,I guess you might have been there...The borind story's over.Everybody sleep!

5 comments:

onar said...

come on can't be that bad!!yesterday I was busy busy busy too..so it was not a problem......latin it's great,expecially lettereture...but you'll see..
and more important no answer yet from thailand...
I guess I'm gonna ask some spanish bloggers..
kisses

Jul said...

Spanish?Why Spanish?Adam had smth to do with Spanish?Too many questions about Spanish at the same Spanish time,I know...Spanish.
Sorry...

onar said...

Oh well,I'll try to answer to all these questions at once...Adam told us he(?)was going on holiday to spain,so i thought that maybe someone has seen him!!!

onar said...

p.s.try to realized all your dreams..you worth it!

Jul said...

Thaks really!I'll try to do my best!And you too;)!
P.S.Meet in Scotland,Ireland or whatever!