Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Something's really going on...I can't even remember my password!Now it looks like the whole thing's ok,but my mental state leaves much to be desired...not that I'm mad or smth,just have to eat more vegetables to help my poor memory out of her crisis.No news today.Well,except for our new Russian teacher:yuck...she's a living clone of prophecy teacher in Harry Potter(I dont remember her name)!Don't think I'm a harry potter fan or smth,but she really looks and acts like her!She's so nicy-nicy in her pink sweater and barbie haircut(more like a nest,but I think 'barbie' suites her style) that I think she's really bitchy underneath...most of such women are.No offence,'barbie' kind!

1 comment:

onar said...

she semes to be a great teacher!funny at least,and easy to kill with a pen like daniel...eheh...
I need to see a phot of her!
In the italin version the name of that teacher was Sibbilah Cooman..I have no idea in English..