Sunday, March 18, 2007

Parade

Well, all I can say it's such a pity I didn't go there last year. And it's very true that around 1/4 population of the globe becomes Irish for a couple of days in March. There were lots of participants and many spectators. My mom didn't go there but she has seen in on TV. Thanks to my personal photographer and reporter Aline:).And Ksju, sorry, I'll mention you in this post: you're the best beginning irish dancer I've ever seen!(and a drinker of course, but not a beginnig one:).A pity Anna couldn't be there, but after all this wasn't the last St.Paddy's parade in our live!Here some photos, I'll post more later when they appear on Iridan's website cause they were taken on profesional cameras and should be great.Now look at mine and my personal reporter's work:
ME:)


GIRLS

No comments: