Saturday, March 17, 2007

Beannachtai na Feile Padraig!


This was the best St.Paddy's day EVER!I've had so much fun I haven't had for a long time!It's such a pity St.Paddy's day is only once a year...uh...but this was fantastic. We went to a club where I happened to meet some aquaintances and though my feet hurt a bit after so many people stepping on them(beer kept me fresh all along, but unfortunatedly it wasn't green), but still the music was great and the dancing(if mad circles jumping up and down can be calleв dancing...whatever)...I'm glad I went there instead of just going to some cafe.
Have to go to sleep cause tomorrow is the parade and it's 1:15 a.m. already. I guess I won't get any sleep, not this weekend.

2 comments:

ksenia said...

Hey, what about me? Not one single word about Ksenia in your post?! Whatever... We had sooooo much fun! you are the best. We are the best. Don't forget now it'll be our tradition! Woooohooo even remembering about St. Patrick's day is fun!

Jul said...

I didn't...?I mean, I thought i said smth about you...sorry(.Теперь ты смело вливаешься в не особо стройные ряды ирландцев)