Saturday, March 03, 2007

An Comisiun le rinci gaelacha teastas scrudu rinceori

In English it's easier and shorter: Irish dancers diploma examination. Well, in fact i could be proud of myself, I did better that others, but thanks to self-criticism I think I could have done even better if no my stupid nerves. I'm not the nervous type, but this time I was nervous. The examiner was perfectly nice and pleasant, she told me 'be less nervous' and 'it's ok' and blah but it's easy to say! Thank heavens I have 'lovely carriage', 'really nice style', 'lovely rocks and loose ankles', plus I 'could become an excellent heavy dancer'(for those who're not concearned, 'heavy
dancer' doesn't mean he's fat or something, it just means dancing in hard shoes), 'nice lift' and 'good turning' BUT(big BUT, if not for this BUT I would have had all As)I need to 'keep those feet crossed', 'practise single beats because sometimes I miss them', 'look up', 'don't be nervous' and finally 'have confidence'. Well, as I've said I'm not nervy but this time I freaked out a bit. But overall I'm proud.

Easy Reel A-
Light Jig B+
Overall A-

Easy Slip Jig A-
Single Jig B+
Overall A-

Primary Reel B
Easy Heavy Jig B
Overall B:(

Primary Slip Jig
St.Patricks Day B+
Overall B+ :)

Thats it. I really freaked out on Light Jig and a bit on Easy Heavy Jig, but more or less fine. Now I'll go to sleep cause my poor leg hurts and tomorrow I have to buy presents for the 8th of march...uh, it's gonna be a hard day. Anyway, today was harder:).
P.S.Thanks to Anna who came to rescue me from my highlander friends

5 comments:

ksenia said...

Congratulations one more time! I know how important this exam was for you and I'm so happy that you passed it successfuly! Little genious among us)))
You are great! Sorry for not comming today... I had to go to my psychologie course. It is something that is very important to me...
PS Not as important as you of course!

You are the best!
Kisses,
Ksenya

Jul said...

Thanks;)It's ok, I know you're busy and even the way to Proletarskaya and back takes like 4 hours, so...How was psychology lesson?What was it dedicated to this time?Thanx once more, we're all 'little geniouses' in a way;)

ksenia said...

Oh, you don't wonna know! The theme for yesterday lesson was schizophrenia and other mental disorders. Sounds weird but it is reallyvery interesting!

Anuta said...

oh my god! i am so happy for you! finally you can cure your leg! and all i can say, i saw you dancing after your exam, you are a fantastic dancer. beautiful and enthusiastic! love ya!

Jul said...

Oh,Anna,you shouldn't have!After all, I wasn't really dancing cause that leg was bad...anyway I'm glad you liked all this highland thing!:)