Sunday, May 27, 2007

Summer resolutions

Just popped in to say I'm sick of preparing for my English exam, siply sick! S-I-C-K! See, I can spell the word 'sick', I know everything, why do I have to bother with deforestation?! What the fuck?! I'm sick. Oops, I've said this too many times. It's just that I'm sick sick sick sick sick! I feel better.
Actually, my post isn't about morning sickness of a pregnant woman. Evening sickness, but anyway. I just thought that in 2 days summer will officially begin and I want to make special summer resolutions. Top 11 things I'll do this summer:
1.Visit my grandparents
2.Dance a lot
3.Fall in love
4.Fall in love with Ireland (again)
5.Spend a lot of time outdoors
6.Loose 3 kilos
7.Spend money in a sensible way
8.Read a lot
9.Draw at least 5 A2 picrutes and sketches
10.Take up horse riding (again)
11.Enjoy myself and others no matter what
Mind my words, I'll do it!

No comments: