Friday, May 04, 2007

Again, only more informative:)

Gee, you understood;)I'm finally finished with searching for spots to stay and endless emailing ' dear sirs and madams' so in July-August Juljul's going to co.Clare, Ennis. I've always wanted to see the legendary Western coast, Aran Islands, Galway, Limerik, the Burren...and of course the absolutely stunning, heartbreaking, driving-me-breathless nature! Plus Clare is the heart of Irish music and dance so I'll be quite at home. I'll manage a Dublin-day in my schedule just to see...well, everything. And I can't wait to see Aran! And Pearse's cottage is somewhere in Clare...or Galway...?No, must be Clare. Oh no, surely Galway. Sorry. Hope you'll understand my excitement. Plus Clare is the land of the O'Briens. Oh...Too tired now...and for the last but not the least:

IRELAND!!!



No comments: