Thursday, January 11, 2007

The perfect name would have been "Shit" but thanks to my good nature i'll name it...i have no other name.I'm spoiled...

This post will be short.Cause it's late and i'm angry.Yes,angry is a nice suitable word.I'll be short and precise.Today i was going home from french by metro, my brain turned off and i got off at "Prospect vernadskogo" instead of my station which's the next(and the last).I waited for the next train on Vernadskogo,got in,looked around me,saw a good-looking guy,started making eyes at him(sounds weird in english,but you understood),seriously,i glared at him and that sort of stuff.Next moment i noticed he was doing the same.I mean staring at me,not making eyes!He didn't look gay after all!I had a thought that i should ask him if we were going to get aquainted or we were going to continue staring,but decided against it.For the first,no,the second,time in my life i decided to rely on a guy(what an honour).I went off,he went off.We went up the stairs,smiled at each other.Then my mom rang me,while i was on the phone he got out of sight.Then i walked several meters,looked back:he was standing by the metro entrance and staring.I thought "no way,now i surely won't ask him anything!If he's such an idiot that he'll just stay and stare...well,good luck,buddy!".I was soooo damn angry!!!Angry with him and even more angry with myself which is sooo damn annoying!!!I was angry with him for being such an indecisive idiot and with myself for relying on a guy!I knew,knew i should never,never rely on a guy,but thanks to my current brain stiffness i did the most stupid thing i could do in such a situation,which is...NOTHING!!!Going up to him,throwing my jacket and t-shirt away and my bra in his face would be better that doing nothing!How damn stupid!!!I came home angry,as i've stated above,looked into the mirror and thought "fuck me,what an ass..."(i mean not my ass,but he was an ass).My mom asked me kindly what was the matter...i said "oh,nothing,just feeling a bit...pretty tired".Pretty shitty i would say if she wasn't my mom!I couldn't tell her "you know mum,me and some guy,we were staring,glaring and doing all the things possible to attract each other'a attention and then he just stood and stared(stupid ass) and i just walked away(how could i?!)".Wow,i thought it was going to be a short post.As you can see i really was pretty angry...sorry for many swear words,i couldn't hold back,i'm really sorry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He said nothing!..I fell very sorry... :( ... good luck in next time.

Jul said...

I got over quick enough,thanks anyway.At least i know two more or less decent guys...including you:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jul... I consider also, that you are the best from friends during my life :)... it is a true!

All will be good...

ksenia said...

So that's it. the story is over... no matter who and why didn't make the first step but still you have nothig else just to get over it. There are many cute guys in metro find somebody else)))

Jul said...

Yeah,thanks everybody.Lets quit.No more on this topic.End of story,bye-bye!

onar said...

ok.will ya let me say sth more?thanks..If I were you I think I'll get off of the metro in the wrong station at the same time again today and tomorrow,and hoping...but still I'm a stupid italian girl who doesn't live in a big city so...

Jul said...

Oh dear,Marghe,come on!Will you please stop saying you're stupid?You know perfectly well you're most surely not,so you're actually doing a stupid thing going around and saying you're stupid,ok?See ya,my perfectly smart italian girl who doesn't live in a big city!:)Sometimes i wish i would not also,we all need some peace and quite from time to time and these are things you can never get in a big city...