Saturday, January 13, 2007

Godly Ulster Scots

You should see it!YOU SHOULD!!!I gasped when i read this!!!Who do the ulster scots think they are,eh?Really,i promised to myself never to be on either side:whether Catholic or Protestant,and it's not a problem of faith anyway,but i can't hold back!I can't stop surprising human nature!Why?!I wander it traces it's roots back to 22 October 1641...just now i'm searching the net and all the books i have(believe me,i have many)to understand.It's a long story and it'll take me lots of time,but it's worth it.Human capacity of setting traps to themselves...Now just look at this!I'm outraged!!!
And the quotes below the photo say:
"While the Ulster Scots ( Scotch Irish) Troops of the Royal Irish Regiment are of fighting in Iraq with The 16 Air Assault Brigade people in Ulster have to suffer the indignity of watching the terrorists of Sinn Fein IRA protesting against the war and calling President Bush and Tony Blair murderers. I simply cant believe the total hypocrisy of Gerry Adams and these ultra Irish thugs organizing protests around Ireland after all killing they have done."

And here,look at the title!Very politicaly correct,isn't it?!

A killer and terrorist calling the conflict a turkey shoot.
"There will be no pictures of burnt and mutilated bodies of innocent men, women and children, killed in the name of democracy. We in Sinn Féin will continue to play our part in the anti-war effort. We have now put our 32-county membership on alert, and will be fully mobilising in support against US murder throughout this island" Gerry Adams SinnFein/IRA

I have nothing against innocent people, but one of the ulster scots said:"But I don't see why these anti-war protests are going on. I mean, why are they bothering now that is has all started." Yeah,really,lets better tuck our blanket around us and drink coffee,why bother?
As i've said,i'm outraged!

3 comments:

ksenia said...

I can say just one simple thing. it's normal for our World. And... To say the truth we have many problems here in Russia and firstly I think about them...

Anuta said...

well tomorrow you will explain it to me. i degraded

Jul said...

Ok,at least i put Ksju in the topic more or less;)