Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Something new

Simply got bored with my not-working template. Changed everything. Got bored with the previous title and quote. Yeas, I'm a coffeepot, got it? A nice, middlesized round coffeepot filled up with warm, fresh, aromatic non-filtered coffee...mmm...a dream. Guess what, just filled up with it, be heading to our daily wedding rehearsal in a few minutes. I wish it was over. It will soon, but I'm fed up (no, I love Irish dance, but not every day and not pretending to be an eveil spirit of the forest!)...Mum wants me to attend two year pre-university lectures at SU-HSE. Maybe, after all, that could turn out to be a good idea. Oh, and the quotation is classic, my fave from 'Forrest Gump': My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.' Your Mama was so right, Forrest, God bless her. Besides, what could possibly be better than a cup of espresso and a couple of chocolates? Oh, Coffeepot's gonna be late. See you all soon...enough.

No comments: