Thursday, June 14, 2007

the four thing

The first thing I forgot to write in my previous post was that the post "Women in art" was anniversary. The 100th post. I'm proud. And it's good my anniversary post was so...arty;).
The second thing. Now I'm officially capeable of working in a)McDonalds, b)being a housekeeper, c)well...just sitting and doing nothing. Oh and d) spitting into the wind, but this resembles c). And all this things thanks to this small shit-coloured(sorry, but look for yourself) piece of paper.

Um, this is it.
The third thing. Alas, at last. AT LAST. I got the mp3 player I've always wanted. iRiver iFP-799. Violet. I'm as happy as a...as a Juljul can be.

P.S. Isn't he a nice violet thing?
And the fourth thing. At last. AT LAST I found time to create an account on imeem.com and AT LAST I'll be able to upload music on my blog.
I guess this is it for today. My legs are a bit soure after high-heel day and dance-till-you-die day. A good day, in a way.

1 comment:

Anuta said...

Oh honey! I am so glad for you! He is really nice, so violet))) I hope that till you leave we will spend more time together) Love ya! and your iriver))))