Friday, April 06, 2007

Films i could watch over an over again

I decided to post posters of those films I can watch over and over again. NOT all of them are my favourites, just someof my fave films (like Beautiful mind, Once upon a time in America, The wind that shakes the barlye, Cast away etc.) are not easy to watch, that's why they not included in this category. I'll deal with them later.
You've got mail fits two categories: I can watch it a hundred times AND it's one of my faves. Always.

Labyrinth...with Jennifer Connelly! Fave since childhood

Simply Roman Holliday: no need to comment

Ok, I think you do know about my relationship with Romy, don't you? Yeah, I'm in love!

Sandra...the one and the only.

Woody rules!

Another fave since childhood...I adore it!

1 comment:

onar said...

oh gosh! I've seen only one of these films!!very well then, I'm gonna spend a week in front of television watching all the others...